Paragliding Publicity has many advantages over the more traditional forms of publicity and offers an original, alternative and innovative way to advertise.
Due to the characteristics of a paraglider or paramotor (the possibility to fly at low altitude and at a reduced velocity), this type of advertising has a great visual effect and high impact level to potential clients.
There are two basic methods used for Aerial Publicity:
- Free Flight relying on the earth’s free energy (wind and sun) to stay airborne.
- Or Paramotor which can be flown in almost any place, at anytime.
There are also different ways to advertise:
- A logo can be installed on the underside of the paraglider which has a surface area between 25-42m square.
- A banner can be attached to the paraglider (maximum size 10m long x 1.2m wide).
- We can also arrange dropping of promotional material such as flyers/flowers etc.
Once the desired publicity is installed, an advertising campaign can be planned according to specific requirements set by the client/company.
Aerial Advertising can be used for:
- Flight along La Costa Verde (from Chorillos to Callao)
- For special events such as concerts or football matches
- Along the beaches e.g. in the south of Lima
- Publicity during local festivals
- For personal messages such as marriage proposals
Fly Adventure offers a complete range of Aerial Film and Photography services. Due to the characteristics of paragliding, we are able to film or take photos from various angles and heights.